Wednesday, December 8, 2010

McDonalds Food - The Truth

McDonalds Food - The Truth


Peaceful Greetings one an all!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big proponent on eating properly to obtain the best of health possible.


I encourage you always to eat fresh fruits and vegetables, organic where possible. Even to grow your own fresh food and to make your food yourself so that you know exactly what is in the food that nourished your soul.


Many of us like to travel and when we travel to foreign countries, we try out all kinds of food that we may not normally eat at home.


We may visit McDonalds or the like maybe just once while we are away! For some of us who may avoid eating meat yet still like to only eat just fries from a fast-food outlet, you may think again after you watch this video I came across; it's a food test done on McDonalds! It was absolutely amazing...

You have to check this out! Then let me know what you think!




No comments: